- Contact Person : Ms. Zhu Yolanda
- Company Name : Shenzhen Wodeshengshi Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel : 86-755-82793745
- Fax : 86-755-83206280
- Address : Guangdong,Shenzhen,Rm 1702B A17fl, Languang Building Zhenhua Road Futian District Shenzhen
- Country/Region : China
Related Product Searches:Huawei WS320 Wireless 802.11b/g/n WiFi Signal Repeater,High Quality Signal Repeater ,Signal Repeater WS320
HUAWEI WS320 802.11b/g/n wireless WiFi repeater from Huawei - expand their (mobile) wireless network by pressing a button!
Just plug it into the wall outlet, wait 60 seconds and double-touch the range of your wireless! (Range dependent on profit space available). The new WLAN Repeater WS320 Huawei reinforces your existing wireless network from a fixed wireless router or even a mobile hotspot.
Possible applications are:
* Expand the range of your wireless mobile hotspots (eg Huawei E583C, E585, E586, Novatel MiFi, ZTE MF60). During stationary operation in your home, the pairing of mobile hotspot and WLAN Repeater can be a stationary wireless routers may be completely replaced. The wireless range can cover more than double!
* Expand the touch of a button the range of your stationary WLAN / DSL router, for example a Huawei B960/B970b 3G WiFi Router
How it works:
* Plug the first WS320 near your mobile UMTS WLAN hotspots or stationary wireless router into an electrical outlet. Wait about 60 seconds until the LED turns amber WS320. Press the WPS button on your router for a few seconds and then the round central WPS button on the front of the WS320. Now you wait 1-2 minutes until the LED turns green WS320 - the setup is complete!
* Place the WS320 in another room or floor where it has moderately strong reception to the base unit. Once you are out of range of the base unit, then the amplified signal from the wireless WS320 is used. Switching between the base unit and WS320 works for you completely transparent and automatic.
* If no WPS enabled device to be present, the WS320 has its own web interface for operating system-independent configuration via web browser.